Wednesday 22 May 2019

! Top Town !

Top Town
Tuesday 21 May 2019
This Tuesday was a blast we all had fun and learned more games to play
There was eight other schools there including us, We played friends,family even met new students. Well I personally agree that we placed first or second but the main goal was that we have FUN! and technically we dd !!!
We also had our Favorite I think it was this new game sadly I don´t know what it is called but here is some we played (Ki-o Rahi, we did some fitness with the fire truck and the gym and we also played this water balancing game sadly we lost haha) but we all telling you we all enjoyed this day and we all would love to do it again losing or winning we would have fun with each other again.

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like a great day Ocean. This would be a great thing to do at school do you think? We could look at having one of these next term.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yasss Mrs it was super fun and would love as you know to do it again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Ocean,my name is MIhipeka and I am a year 7 student from paihia school I really like your blog post’s. One of My favourite blog post was about top town. It seemed like fun and I hope our school can do something like that too. But there was a mistake. When you said we have FUN! and technically we dd. Can u see the mistake? (dd). And some of your sentences didn't really make sense.
    Anyways keep up the good job :)

    ReplyDelete