Monday 27 May 2019

Grave yard / Last card !!!

This weekend was a chill weekend just did our casual sports day and our lazy Sunday, That night we had a blast playing cards I know its sounds boring but I had fun with my family. The game's we were playing was Grave yard and last card we all had our ups and downs especially me winning than losing like just choose one but the most important thing was to have fun :( :)
Any ways carrying on with the game we all yelling our lungs off at each other (Ahhh ?, Cheater , loser)
But you may be thinking it sounds sad but it was funny. Suddenly we finally got serious in last playing only 2 cards than 1 scared of losing but did I...
Winning two rounds of last card and grave yard we were all coming a tie we all shamed each other a decided to head off for showers and get ready for bed well I was still waiting for other round WHAT A BUMMER!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great family weekend. I love playing card. We have a great game called Five Kings, I should bring it in to school one day and teach you, it is fun.

    ReplyDelete