Tuesday 7 May 2019

Game day free writing too x

This Saturday was a blast for the whole week I have been waiting for this day and here it is,Getting up,having a shower,getting dressed and getting inside the car my morning had just began and was such rush but ready to play. My body was up but I was watching my eyelids that was how I was barely awake. Warming up the mini and chucking my flip flops in my shoes p.s I have big feet well my opinion lets keep reading...So once the car was all warmed up my body fainted as it seeped into the car seat but my back was still stiff and barely moved ashamed of going to Kerikeri in this car well one way or another I had to be there to play or to watch I will still support my team. Bumping into each gear after climbing this ginormous hill we roll down it speeding past the cows. Finally we arrived..Um so yea the other part was boring so we skipped it hehe lets go...I couldn't wait to storm up hopefully not getting embarrassed by other netball players, Even if I did my dad still had my back and would have wiped away by the day.Our coach Arona assembled our team we all rushed over happy to be together as one and couldn't wait to do our warm ups. But anyway 5 minutes left until the game had started Arona put the netball shooters on the court practicing our goals while the other netball players in our team went to go and have ball passes.Ding ding!!! there goes the bell cant wait finally Arona picks the 7 players that are going to be on the 1 quarter round maybe the next? Popping the goals in and the supporters supporting us with all their all, But I was still huffing and puffing I needed a rest hearing the siren go off I finally head off to go for a seat and slowly siped on my water yelling out to my team ¨GO¨There the game was finished and I was so hunger I could eat a goat but I healed my hunger and gobbed up my hot chips. But after all thank you very much for reading this long Saturday morning I will keep in touch and add more Information to my blog about my netball bye xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ocean it's Emma from paihia school I like your writing what I think you can do better next time is add how you feel and what you can do better next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx very much I would use your advise in my other free writing blog post

    ReplyDelete