Monday 13 May 2019

! Lets go Magic ! Winner winner chicken dinner !!!

Netball

This week was so busy and I was involved in so much (Trips,teacher jobs and my casual sports day or was it ?). What a night I was so cosy and warm I loved my bed I didn't want to leave but I had to. Getting dressed doing my normal routine and walking out the door hitch hiking with Roxy, Laughing our lungs off we slowly come across (Road works) Damm! hopefully were not late. 2 hours later...Nah sike it was only 5 - 10 minutes of waiting in the long I am telling you long as line as if we were waiting for food. After all of that we finally arrived jumping our of the car and storming towards our team, We wait having fun with our team and then began running slowly as I ran my neck became sore and in pain I was so sore but what was it ???
We finished our run and headed towards the toilets doing our warm ups but my neck still had this werid pain I couldn't warm up I dashed to aunty Jamie she gave it a quick rub and told me to stretch it suddenly the alarm went off we needed to go to our court. Hi Arona Its a bit weird bit my neck isn't feeling that well and it is so soreeee! She too also gave it a rub and it felt better she also sent my on the court playing with the pain my neck felt fine we where winning by heaps of points but still played our hardest. Having a 7 minutes of resting I jump back on Feeling sore and worn out but still played mean as, Our points flying up its the last quarter and slowly the time finished finally we had finished I was so tired and couldn't wait to get off the court But once we did (Player of the day ) was announced and I jumped towards hearing polite things first thing I know Arona yells out ( OCEAN) yass I had got player of the day...

6 comments:

  1. Hi Ocean it's Tahlya in Room 5 i really like your Blog post about Yournetball story for your free writing and i Heard that your team won your Game too so that's really great too so Great work i don't think your need to improve on anything so that's really Great too If you would like to comment on my Blog my blog address is http://kpstahlyah.blogspot.com/ i hope your comment on my blog to Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ocean my name is Emma I am a student at Paihia Primary school I really like your blog about netball and how you describe how you felt when you got up in the morning and what you did it almost felt like I was there. The part when you say Jumping our of the car you made a mistake it shouldn't of been jumping out of the car. Next time you should read your blog out loud. But other then that I really enjoyed it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Ocean,
    My name is Missy and I am a year 8 student. I attend Paihia School. You must of had a very action packed week as you were involved with so many things. It sounds like during your Netball game you were in excruciating pain. Congratulations on finding out you guys won your game and getting player of the day. You must have been so stoked as your neck was still hurting. I really enjoyed reading your writing and how you made it so detailed, but next time I think you could use more punctuation, add full stops and capital letters in the right places.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora Ocean my name is Breeze, I go to Paihia school and I am a year 6 in Te Ngahere. I liked how blogged about Netball. I play netball too, last week I saw Kawakawa school play. I liked the way that you use all your punctuation in the right places. I think if you added more detail about who the people you are talking about it would be even better and interesting. Have you ever thought about playing a different sport or have you played a different sport? If you have any time could you go check out my blog. I am looking forward to see more blog post

    ReplyDelete
  6. My blog
    https://psbreezet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete