Friday 4 June 2021

Leadership within my school:

Kia ora, this week in social studies we were assessed to create a diagram of the school hierarchy from the Ministration of education to the students of Bay of Islands College. I’ve created a Popplet to display my work. Leadership within my school is a topic about identifying the roles of the people in our school and to learn and understand the roles they are set to do. I’ve learnt about the Board of Trustees and the Ministration of education, I didn’t realise that the board of trustees would be ranked higher than the Principal but also didn’t realise that there were more higher roles such as the Ministration of Education and the Maori Ministration of Education. Kelvin Davis is a well known person from Kawakawa who now represents his town in parliament and within this topic being at the top of the Hierarchy. Overall this topic was quite interesting and different, But it was quite difficult trying to find information about the roles this concludes my reflection Thank you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment