Tuesday 15 June 2021

Is non-nicotine vaping less harmful than nicotine vaping?

Non-nicotine vaping vs nicotine vaping

Kia ora, Throughout the past initial weeks of this unit in Science my class 10T have been working on a Science fair projects.  We are identifying topics that have value for different audiences,  My topic for Science fair is vaping and my partner Miria and I are researching about different vapes, health problems etc.  Our Hypothesis is that if non-nicotine vaping is just as bad as nicotine vaping actually lead to popcorn lung. This is concludes my statement feel free to enjoy my project. 

3 comments:

  1. Heyy girlll! this topic sound fun and interesting to work on! PUHAA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora kotiro, can't wait for the results. :)))) NICE COMMENTING WITH YAHHH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goal for today is to finish most of my Science Fair write up, Research more information about the affects of vaping and deaths which are caused from vaping.

    ReplyDelete