Monday 21 October 2019

Whangarei burnouts :)

Whangarei burnouts
It started off with a cold breezy morning the fresh crisp air blowing besides me, It was a beautiful morning. The time flickered and we began eating our breakfast FRY BREAD! (It was so yum!)
Anyways enough about that lets get on to the good part...(Skip through the rest and to the burnouts)
You wouldn't really want to hear about the boring drive to Whangarei so I deiced to skip it.
Blue air smoked up the arena with big loud noises echoing throughout polluting the fresh crispy air, It was pretty cool ! Heaps of mean as cars sometimes all you could hear was POP, POP from the tires being worn out, Rubber flying up in the air luckily we were in a safe position it was a cool day I kind of enjoyed it but throughout the whole weekend it was really cool!
Image result for whangarei burnouts
P.s if you have seen this I know the image is blurry! but it was like this !

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Ocean, my name is Ben and I go to Paihia School. I like your blog post because I used to live in Auckland and watch the stop cars sometimes; they’re like the Whangarei burnout cars. I like how you added the photo, also if you click on the photo it’s not blurry but it’s smaller. What part did you enjoy the most? Keep up the good posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ben, Ocean here the part I enjoyed was watching them blowing up there cars and hearing there tires pop! Anyways thanks for blog commenting on my blog happy blogging:)

    ReplyDelete