Monday 14 October 2019

Holidays

My holidays
- Firstly on the first week and second week me and my friends (Tunisia and Roxy) 
Had like a five day sleepover honestly we did nothing just lye in bed on our devices
but i think we did two days doing something (Walking downtown to get something to eat and swimming for four hours straight) It was a pretty interesting holiday but I wasn't really prepared for school and wanted a longer holiday. But then week 2 hit me...

- Week 2
Thursday was the last day I stayed at my papas and I had got dropped off in town where my parents were. There they were fixing up heaps of cars, After a long time we went to Kawakawa for a fed of mayflower // its a Chinese shop in Kawakawa. They gave me the big NEWS where going to Tauranga to go get a new car and see my friend. It was such a long drive but finally we had made it Auckland traffic is so busy and takes forever but enough about that lets get into the cool part. I got dropped off at my friends house Haelyn! I haven't sen here in ages, I was so excited to see her. I said goodbye to my parents and headed inside we did so much cool things (watched a movie Good boys, went to a circus and they took me to Mt Maunganui it was so beautiful up there and there is so much things to do there but sadly I had to go back HOME. 

Going back home
After that journey I really really wanted to stay there longer I loved it so much but sadly NO. My Parents cam to pick me up I said goodbye and thank yous to them it was very cool to hangout with each other once again I cant wit till we see each other next time. After all of that we left the city and headed back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment