Wednesday 16 October 2019

Tuia 250

Throughout the past weeks at school we have being working on a topic named the Tuia writing 250. Its established around what happened at mercury bay in New Zealand there is quite a lot of people in this story and there all based around what happened. Firstly our whole class had been handed each a card of a character in the story we studied about them and wrote what they knew when they were there and heard the cannon shot. After that went by we each got handed a object that each person had in the story, Well me I got handed a flag and you will know more information about down below!

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Ocean, my name is Nikara I’m a year 6 student at Paihia School. I like your post about the British flag because you added hilarious dialog. This reminds me of when my friend and I studied about America. Next time could you add more information about the topic. What did you find hard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Nikara, Ocean here I found finding information about the flag and what was based around it hard. Anyways thank you for commenting on my blog! Happy blogging :)

    ReplyDelete