Monday 26 November 2018

My Freaky Friday night with Tahurangi

My Freaky Friday night with Tahurangi
Me and Tahurangi were in the room on our gadgets watching youtube and our other apps,we decided to watch a movie : Insidious 3 yeah it was scary it felt like we were in the same room the girl was in, in the movie there was no speck of sunlight  it was quiet dark and we were watching a scary movie.After that we played a game of spotlight it was so funny we found all the kids basically in the same spot but Me and Tahurangi had the best spot we hid in the car underneath the table and yeah all the good places where it is dark so no one can see us.We got tired of playing  spotlight so we hide back in the room and watch our phone and iPad for a while until they had gone dead flat so then we watch some more scary movies well some of them were scary : sharknado 2,cabin fever and this zombie movie they were alright but i just keep looking away honestly all i wanted to watch was gremlins and no we didn´t watch it.After all of the movies i slowly shut my eyes and fell asleep hoping i would have a good sleep.
Learning story: I wanted to write this writing because it was a fun night and it sounded very interesting and i wanted to share my night with other people.I found it easy to write about cause it was very easy to remeber,i found it hard to not write about all of the night but i cut it down,my next step would to be to not try watch scary movies.My goal would to be to go to sleep early.Happy blogging:)

No comments:

Post a Comment