Monday 12 April 2021

Hitler and the Nazi gang

 Kia ora this week in Social Studies our class was informed to write a detailed explanation about how the Nazi consolidated their power. There are eight questions to answer and a Final paragraph explaining about what you have learned. I really enjoyed researching about the Nazi gang and Hitler, how they worked,what they did etc. I learned about different German political party's,  (The SA = Sturmabetilung, the SS = Schutzstaffel) which were helping/working alongside with the Nazi party, After-all this was a very interesting topic it contain useful information about Hitler and the Nazi gang. The infomation that I gathered and researched gave me a insight about the type of people who were apart of the Nazi gang, This was thoughtful for me to know and understand because I needed to create a explanation about them. A helpful thing for the Nazi were The Reichstag fire and President Hindenburg's death. Those situations created an atmosphere which the Nazi used for others to complement them and to build their friendship with the government. This was helpful because the Nazi needed to create a relationship with the government and the German people to build their power. A question I would want a answer to would be, Which groups of people in Germany were considered as enemies of the state by the Nazis and why they were persecuted/imprisoned? That concludes my reflection thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment