Monday 1 July 2019

Scratch project

Last week we had made a trip to the Waitangi Museum, I had a lot of fun exploring and using scratch it may seem boring but once you get in to it you will really enjoy it. Me and my partner ( Tunisia ) have the same background but different sounds and characters, It was hard editing it and having to change and just having to get the right orders and correct timing. Maybe next time we have the chance to go there again and maybe I can have a longer scratch but I agree that mine is perfectly fine. After all I really enjoy doing this again but I hope you enjoy my scratch.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Ocean my name is Franky and I am a year 6 at Paihia School. It’s cool that you went to the Waitangi Treaty Grounds. We have been to Waitangi before and it was really fun, we did lots of cool activities there. Did you only use scratch? If you want you can check out my blog.
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I only used scratch because we did not experience using scratch last year but it was very fun plus it was our main focus on Raranga Matahiko anyways thanks for commenting I will surely be in touch with you in the future ka kete :)

    ReplyDelete