Tuesday 2 July 2019

Maramaku (NETBALL)

Last Friday we had Maramaku, I think there was 80 of us altogether on 1 single bus and our school van so it was very packed inside after all of that driving we had finally made it technicality its only 15-20 minutes but once we had got off we left with my dad and headed towards the fence as you can see in the picture. Once we did that we headed on towards the netball court and started playing our first game sadly it was only five minutes caused from timing, Besides all of that we all enjoyed playing against friends thankfully we WON and sadly one of my friends Miria had rolled her same ankle but besides all of that it was a beautiful day I enjoyed it so much and can't wait to go again.

1 comment:

  1. My Writing: Kia ora my name is Ataahua and I am a year 6 student attending Paihia School, I liked your Blog post about Maromaku when I saw your blog post I wanted to read it. Your post brought me back to when I went to Maromaku on that exact same day also playing Netball and I enjoyed playing as well. When did you start playing Netball?
    Keep up the good work

    If you want, Check out my Blog @ https://psataahuam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete