Wednesday 5 June 2019

Waitangi !!!

Kia ora last week we recently had the Waitangi crew to come and teach us how to use different apps and bring some of their cool technology. I really enjoyed doing this again and like using the same apps from last year but I learnt extra thing to do on some of those apps, I can't wait till we go to Waitangi later on this term and get to fidget with some of their other cool gadgets. I found it hard king of using scratch and doing a lot of new effects and trying to make a cool video but it went well in the ending haha:) But can't wait to go to Waitangi to learn more stuff on how to present but mainly to have FUN hopefully I can make a slide or new presentation on it afterwards HAPPY BLOGGING x

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Isabella-Paige and I am a student from Paihia School and I am In Te Ngahere. Last Term we got to do that and It was fun. What devices did you use maybe you can say that. On the devices what did you get to do we got to draw our family. Did you have to work in peers we had to .When I started to read it gave me reminders of when they came to my school I was excited for them to be here. why was it hard for you to scratch but other then that if you have time maybe you can check out my blog and ask your friends to as well .

    ReplyDelete