Monday 10 June 2019

SLEEPOVER...

This Saturday night was not the casual Saturday night I (Me) was staying at my (opa's - Opa is papa in dutch) Although I have been there a thousand time this time felt special not only because I was going I had three more friends staying over ( Taylah,Aisha,Roxy and Me ) Sadly one of them had got sick and had to go back home but still came over for a little bit. While we were there we played a lot of games, Ate junk food and watch heaps of movies but we mainly played Grave yard and as you all know I play it quite a lot, We didn't stay up like I expected us to stay up we probably went to bed around 11-12 watching movies ( Haha ). Anyway's the night past quickly and rise in shine fun fact = we stayed in bed till 10 haha, Watching  more MOVIES in our warm blanket our stomachs growling for food and I think we were all hungry. Well it took us awhile to get up and get dressed out of our pajamas's  but while we were doing that Aisha was in the kitchen making us some yummy pancakes honestly the best pancakes in awhile, Our stomach were packed of food and guess what we watched another movie hahah...Anyways it shall be another blog post see you in 2 weeks time ready for another Sleepover blog post HAHAHA

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a nice time at your Opa's. I am sure that they enjoyed having you stay, make the most of these moments.

    ReplyDelete