Monday 8 April 2019

Reflection

This week is the last week of term 1 and I decided to make a blog post About this term and here are my goals...

Through out this term has been amazing,I have loved working in the workshops and enjoyed hanging out with my friends.I feel like I have complete most of my goals,I have been finishing my work at the set time,stranded Amount of work finished.I have competed in inter school swimming sports and placed in all races.I think next term I would need to get on Taumata more.But I cant wait for my journey next term I will focus on my work and try complete my goal and hopefully get some outstanding reports throughout this year.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ocean it tahlya from room 5 I really like this Blog post about your Reflection It's really cool and your goals are great and i Bet your will achieve them too and i Remember the Day when or Classes did them and it was really fun to i don't think your need to change at all and it's a really Good blog post and i like How your presented it to So great work ocean cant wait to see what else your post soon if your would like to see my learning my blog address is http://kpstahlyah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ocean my name is Kailah and I am in room 6 at Kawakawa Primary School.This is a really amazing reflection but really bright at the same time thought. I really like the way you did all the different colors and font. I can't wait to see all your other posts on your blog. Maybe next time you can come and check my blog out @ https://kpskailahh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete