Monday 1 April 2019

Free blog writing - Doing up the rugby club gate

Doing up the gate...

Saturday Morning as I wake up to the strong windy rain,Turning on all the lights to bright up our house.I can slowly see the clouds form away or are they???Going out side checking if there is a speck of sun light slowly I look at my arms and legs as rushing goosebumps appear ¨Cold get inside I don´t want you getting sick ¨Says my mum.I reply with a shrug okay I mumble. Oozing up in some warm clothes,My mum asked me ¨You have to go and collect the money at the gate¨Okay I will just put some extra clothes on¨I said.Peeking through my window the clouds slowly start to stop their tears yasss!!! ¨Its not going to rain or is it¨I yelled.Driving to the gate we stand outside waiting for people to come in one by one the each come along and us on the side yelling out two dollars to enter.Gushing winds come sliding towards us and suddenly the thunderous rain come pouring down ¨Run get the umbrellas!¨Yelled my aunty. I ran as fast Putting them up put the wind and rain was so hard we ha to stand strong against it all having all our legs wet and most of our clothes damp¨WHAT A DAY¨I thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment