Monday 11 March 2019

Saturday night...

Just after the sun fell down we packed up and headed to my little cousins birthday.Quickly racing to the birthday we zoomed past other cars and had finally arrived,We were not late and were just in time.It was a night party/glow in the dark,There was a table packed with ice cream sundae items and plenty of others things to choose from it was so cool,I wanted to stay the night because it was so much fun and cool.Me and my Friends/Cousins were playing (spotlight,tag,hide and seek,Playing with the dog and hide and seek tag) it was so much fun hanging out with them we were laughing all the time with our little cousins not telling them to go away but telling they come come and play with us.I loved this night with my friends/family it was the best and I can wait to see they again.

No comments:

Post a Comment