Monday 25 March 2019

Free blog writing

Saturday morning waking up to a buzzing alarm still snoozing,Opening up my iPad its bright screen flashing into my peeking eyes as they open into big more pork eyes looking for something to eat.Checking my social media apps slowly everyone wakes up and puts the television,I was so cosy and warm in my blanket I barely wanted to move anyway,Checking the curtains the fog overs the trees like a blanket it look like a rainy day... NO! its not as the bight sun hovers over the fog as if it is telling the fog to make room for me.I Hoped in the warm shower it felt like sitting in a spa it was so nice i trudge out having a nice and yummy breakfast Mmm! I slither back on to the couch it was a really good morning I couldn´t wait till what of the rest of the day could hold!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment