Friday 17 August 2018

Rm 5 & 6 carpool karaoke 2018

kia ora this week we had a task for our assembly and that was to make a carpool karaoke video less than 30 seconds.The song that me and my buddy done was (Girlfriend & In my feelings).

I really like how we could do carpool karaoke it is my favorite i would love to do this again.I also learned to be more confident and now i feel like doing it again.I like how we could pick our own music ,i really didn't like how it had to be 30 seconds or less,i found it easy to lip sync and to do the actions.My next step would to be having more people in my group or having the same amount.

4 comments:

  1. Im glad you enjoyed this task. You are a natural in front of the camera and certainly did this task well. I would love to see some more video reflections, or DLOs on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi I am Sophie from St Patrick school I love you video the shark song is stuck in my head

    blog ya later!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ocean, I really really like this video, it must be very fun to do that!! Katie

    ReplyDelete