Friday 24 August 2018

Reading activity

Hola this is my reading activity for the week and i am learning how to create a fact file and to support information with evidence.

I learned that miners used sluice boxes and really i didn't know what sluice boxes were in the first place i also learned that there were Chinese miners mining/Ah Lum,And most of these people were not from New Zealand so really enjoyed this story.I liked how there was things that i didn't know that was used for gold or what they were.I didn't really like how there was not much information about gold,i found finding information for each fact and images.I found reading the screenshot long.But after all i would like to do this activity again.
My next learning step is to gather more information.

2 comments:

  1. Very eye catching DLO Ocean, maybe next time you could add a few more facts to it :) I like your learning story to go with it though, it is great that you have learnt so much about a part of NZ history too. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what you have learned.Some things I didn't know about.Good job I like it!

    ReplyDelete