Friday 17 September 2021

NZ Entrepreneur

Kia ora throughout the past three weeks in social studies my class has been working on New Zealand Entrepreneurs. The Entrepreneur I researched was Karen Walker a fashion designer, who launched her label in 1989. Karen Walker's product was invented during a musical performance where she had created a t-shirt for her friend to wear on stage. Karen’s namesake fashion brand has been involved with Disney, adidas and New Zealand’s own Blunt Umbrellas. Overall I enjoyed researching Karen because she had a lot of information behind her and there were images of her label, products and herself, having those helped me gather a lot of knowledge about her. I also created a poster about Karen Walker and her label. This concludes my reflection. Thank you!

About | Karen Walker

1 comment: