Tuesday 15 September 2020

Being Cyber smart

Sexy paragraph

I strongly agree that its important to be Cybersmart because they are many bad things that can happen using your iPhone,Chromebook,laptop, iPad either online or on social media. Trying new things on a new app or site can leave big damage for eg.  receiving a virus and emails, posting personal information or images which can give people more information about you and either commenting or posting mean,hateful,disgusting things about someone or something. Personally I would keep my social media account private and only accept family and friends, Not post negative things about people and my location, Make sure I'm on the correct sites and try not sign up for ads,pop ups and any new site so I don receive any emails about promotions or deals.  


Reflection


This is a task I was set to do in English, we had Whaea Kerry come in and teach us about Cybersmart we are lucky enough to have her once a week. She teaches us about how to be Cybersmart,making sure we are on the correct sites and learning new techniques on our Chromebook. This is a sexy paragraph I've completed about why its important to be cyber smart, I really enjoyed this task it was really easy and I completed it in the time given, Hopefully next week I'll get to post more about being Cybersmart.

1 comment:

  1. Ka pai Ocean this is a well thought out reflection on what it means to be Cybersmart. You've highlighted some good points about what to look out for like, sharing personal information you would rather keep private. Can you give me an example of what things are ok to share online?

    ReplyDelete