Monday 2 September 2019

The eye...

In the misty swamp it will be waiting for you! Its eye was as green as grass in the garden in summer but it was much more deadly! It had speckled gold parts that spread-ed around its grassy bright green eye. Its in a deep sleep on the scent of a human can awake this beast, And once the eye opens your in great danger. The black jaggeder strip along its eye, if you look inside it your soul will be trapped forever lost finding away to get out. Don't mess with this eye beware and stay far far away...resource image

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Ocean. Ko Fonz ahau. I really liked your writing, I think it is really descriptive and creative. I also like how you've written in past tense. My favorite part was when you said "If you look inside it your soul will be tapped forever". The punctuation you used also hooked me in and helped me understand better. Did you enjoy writing this? Anyway thanks very much for the blog post and thanks for the comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete